By now you should have a good idea of how Jest can help you test your applications. If you're interested in learning more, here's some related stuff you might want to check out.
Browse the docs
- Learn about Snapshot Testing, Mock Functions, and more in our in-depth guides.
- Migrate your existing tests to Jest by following our migration guide.
- Learn how to configure Jest.
- Look at the full API Reference.
- Troubleshoot problems with Jest.
Learn by example
Join the community
Ask questions and find answers from other Jest users like you. Reactiflux is a Discord chat where a lot of Jest discussion happens. Check out the